Calling all students at SUNY Broome!
Are you looking for part-time work this semester? Do you need some experience to build your resume? Would you like to talk to alumni of SUNY Broome and engage them in meaningful conversation about their experience and your experience at the college? Then consider becoming a Phonathon caller for the Broome Community College Foundation! We are looking for qualified callers to join our team. The Phonathon begins Sept. 23 and ends at the beginning of December.
The Phonathon is a major component of the BCC Foundation’s fundraising program. Our students call SUNY Broome alumni to educate alumni about the needs on campus, update alumni contact information and invite them to support the college. They also help to answer any questions alumni may have regarding special events, programs and news at the college.
SUNY Broome Phonathon Callers possess many of the qualities listed below:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Involvement and familiarity with SUNY Broome
• Reliable, dependable, and punctual
• Availability and willingness to work evenings Monday through Thursday
• Desire to help raise funding for the BCC Foundation for various campus needs
• Able to work individually and within a team environment
• Proficiency or fluency in a foreign language is a plus
Ready to make the call? Apply online at http://www2.sunybroome.edu/foundation/phonathon/ or contact the BCC Foundation for more information at 607-778-5179.