The following construction activities are planned for the week of Aug. 21, 2017. Please pay attention to and abide by all construction signage in these areas.
Mechanical Building renovation:
- Geothermal well-drilling will continue. There are currently two drill rigs on site.
- Asbestos abatement may begin later this week.
- There will be rooftop equipment removal.
- There will be continued site lighting removal.
- Foundation tie-in work in the basement of the Business Building will commence.
Other campus projects:
- The concrete sidewalk in front of the BC Center will be replaced.
- There will be concrete repair work on the entrance-way to the Decker Building. This concrete was damaged due to previous heavy rain.
- The Student Center entrance doorway threshhold will be repaired.
- Repair work and painting will continue on the SUNY Broome Oz Winters Tennis Courts.