SUNY Broome has a dedicated group of staff and faculty that are available to assist students in distress. This multi-disciplinary team reviews the information about the student in distress and takes appropriate action to best ensure the student’s well-being, the community’s safety, and the student’s success here at SUNY Broome. If you, or someone you know, is in crisis, please notify the Student of Concern committee by contacting the Dean of Students.

Reportable incidents include sexual misconduct and student conduct violations, as well as other types of student crises.

The new Dean of Students site includes an updated flowchart for the reporting process, updated Title IX information, as well as a Campus Climate Survey.

For more information or to report an incident, you may go to the Dean of Students web page at

You may also use the following links to report incidents:

Student of Concern Reporting Form

Report of Misconduct Incident Reporting Form

Title IX Violation (Sexual Misconduct or Interpersonal Violence) Reporting Form

The Dean of Students can be contacted directly at:

Office of the Dean of Students
SUNY Broome Community College
Division of Student and Economic Development
Location: Old Science Building, Room 227
Phone: (607) 778-5681

Need to report a student of concern?