Please join SUNY for a virtual conversation as we Celebrate the 30th Anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Wednesday, July 29, 2020, 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm
Celebrating Diversity Through Disability: In Search of Common Values
Leaders in higher education and public service will come together for an important virtual discussion that will focus on people with all kinds of disabilities and discuss ways to empower and provide opportunities through education, civic engagement and the workforce.
- Dr. John Graham: Associate Provost for Student Affairs and University Life, SUNY
- Dr. Christopher Rosa: Assistant Vice Chancellor for Student Inclusion Initiatives, CUNY
- Catherine Carlson: Director, Office of Accessibility Services, Columbia-Greene Community College and President, New York State Disability Services Council
- Stacey Hengsterman: President, Special Olympics NY
- Dr. Katherine Conway Turner: President, SUNY Buffalo State College
- John Robinson: CEO, Our Ability
- Victoria Everett: Student, SUNY Buffalo State College