The following construction activities are planned for the week of Aug. 28, 2017. Please pay attention to and abide by all construction signage in these areas.
- Sidewalk and site lighting excavation will continue around the perimeter of the old Mechanical Building.
- Structural tie-in work and excavation (for the Calice Advanced Manufacturing/Business Building connector) will begin in the basement of the Business Building.
- Well-drilling in the geothermal well field will continue. (Well-drilling hours have been adjusted to reduce noise impacts.)
- Repair work and painting will continue on the Oz Winters SUNY Broome Tennis Courts.
- Work for the Verizon Wireless project will focus primarily on work within building data closets (i.e., pulling wire and installing the repeaters).