Binghamton University’s Athletics Finance Office is looking for a student worker to officially start in the Fall 2019 semester. They are taking applications and hope to have someone start training over the summer if available.
This will be a semester-by-semester job. Job pay may increase in future semesters depending on work load and dependability.
· Audit transactions
· File documentation
· Copy documentation
· Answer phones
· Deliver inter-department mail on campus
· Other duties as assigned
Skills and Job Requirements:
· Accounting and/or Finance Major
· Extremely detail-oriented, organized, highly motivated and ability to meet deadlines
· Microsoft Office experience, especially Excel, is required
· Available during breaks & summers preferred
· Office open Monday – Friday (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
· 10-15 hours a week