Through the Broome Community College Foundation, SUNY Broome is excited to offer a Beyond The Classroom Travel Stipend. This stipend provides funding opportunities for students interested in participating in faculty-led programs that include an extensive travel component. We encourage all students who are planning to register for the programs listed below to apply!
- BIO/HST 104: Global Service Learning in Haiti (Haiti)
- BIO 200 Ecology: The Everglades (Florida, USA)
- BIO 293: Darwin, Evolution and the Victorians (London)
- LIT 275W: London and Literature (London)
- LIT 277: Irish Literature (Ireland)
- PHS 226: Oceanography (South Carolina, USA)
- BIO 217: Ecology of National Parks (Western USA)
- PHS 292: Discover Iceland (Iceland)
Attached is the application.