The Financial Aid Office has applications available for the SUNY Empire State Diversity Honors Scholarship. Student eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident alien and must be a New York State resident.
- Must be a member of an under-represented minority group, including but not limited to: a physical or other disability, economic disadvantage, first generation college student, or non-English speaking background.
- Must have a minimum 3.0 grade-point average (GPA), minimum high school average of 80% (if new student).
- Must be matriculated into a degree-granting program of study at SUNY Broome.
- Must have completed the 2018-19 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
For more information and to apply, please contact the Financial Aid Office. The deadline for application materials is Friday, April 26, 2019.